
We got an email from our adoption agency today with a social report attached!!! It is a 7 page report on Sitota's social, physical, and cognitive developments. Basically... it is 7 pages of pure bliss!!! Also included, 13 new pictures of him! He has grown so much in the last 3 months since we saw a picture. He is filling out nicely and is unbelievably handsome! Our court date is December 16th and assuming all goes well we will then be able to post a picture of our little guy online. Until then you are going to have to trust me, he is adorable! I am about to get VERY impatient about travelling to get him. I just want to hold him and bring him into our family.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
He is sooooo cute... you are just going to have to trust me!
Posted by shelli at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! I'll be checking!
Just wanted you to know that you guys are and will be in our prayers...especially throughout the day tomorrow. We can't wait to hear (and see) more about this little guy!
Post a Comment