Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Pictures


Today we had family photos done (yippie). Sitota was only mildly amused and seemed to grow bored after the first 10 minutes. After a half hour or so, he went from mildly amused to fully torked off and proceeded to whine off and on for the rest of the session. But they took soo many pics, I know there are some of him smiling in there! In typical Isabel style, she had what I refer to as her "Tyra" pose going on full force! The girl loves to have her photo taken! Syd flipped back and forth from trying to pose like her sister and just wanting to build a fort out of blankets in the family room. We had our photos taken by maya laurent photography and once they are online I will share the website so you all can see them! Maya and her husband Pat did the photos for my sisters wedding and we were so excited to have them shoot our family. They are amazingly artistic and I LOVE their work. Keep checking back here for a link to our photos... but in the meantime check out some of maya's stuff HERE


They do weddings, family and senior portraits... way better than any "leading" place around town and a great price too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! We had a blast and no worries! There are some good ones! Can't wait to share them!